Recruiting Mental Health Support Workers-Full/Part time in Greater Manchester
Are you a Mental Health support worker who wants to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
Do you want regular work to fit around your lifestyle?
We have work available in Greater Manchester for a range of mental health challenges. Services such as; Acute Male and Female, LD, Autism, PICU, CAMHS, Personality Disorder, MSU and LSU, rehab and recovery, supported living and more.
- Excellent rates of pay ranging from £10.00-£15.00ph
- Free ongoing specialist training
- Generous refer a friend scheme (T’s & C’s apply)
- Weekly pay
- Work available to suit your lifestyle
- Quick and simple online registration enabling you to start working ASAP
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7 for your peace of mind
- 6 months paid UK experience within the past 3 years
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience of working within a similar service (Not essential but beneficial)
- Proof of Covid vaccinations
- Proof of PMVA/MAPA Training (Preferred but training is available)
If you would like to find out more about joining the Talent Crowd then please call Allen today on 0161 676 1741 / 07881 345 848 alternatively email your CV to