Inbound Sales Advisor
Between hours of 8am-8pm
Monday – Friday – 5 Days
Office based – No hybrid option
Contact Temp Controller – James Crowley-Hayes at The Talent Crowd for more info
The Talent Crowd are currently recruiting for an Inbound Sales Advisor on behalf of our client based in Manchester. Ideally you will be flexible with hours / days and can be available at short notice.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the main point of contact for all customer queries.
- Actioning written and verbal inbound queries.
- Converting contacts and inquiries in to sales and sale opportunities.
- Answering all correspondence with a professional and timely manner.
- Complaint Handling.
- Develop product knowledge and pass it on to the customer and use in the sales process.
The ideal candidate:
- Have inbound Sales/General Sales experience.
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Possess outstanding attention to detail.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering premium levels of client service at all times.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and can be available with short notice please apply now!
The Talent Crowd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Type of Contract: Temporary full-time jobs
Salary indication: £10.00 Per Hour + Bonus (Possibility after 6 weeks for Permanent Salary of 23k + Bonus)
Temporary work is a brilliant way to work on a more flexible basis and is ideal for people wanting to earn money between career moves or around studies.
What are the Benefits of Temping with The Talent Crowd?
- Excellent hourly rates – we get you the best!
- THE TALENT CROWD TEMP TEAM HAVE “TEMP OF THE MONTH” PRIZES
- We pay holiday pay - up to 28 days!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis
- We can offer you repeat assignments
- The ball is in your court – you call the shots of when you want to work!!
- A great way for you to experience different sectors
- Meet new people and open up your network of commercial contacts
- Many people start off as a temp in a business and their career can take off from there
- You can add valuable new skills to your profile
- Often these temp roles can transform in to permanent opportunities